Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bienvenidas!

Welcome to "Communicating Culture", a blog dedicated to the culture and history of Spain from the perspective of an outsider.

In two weeks, I will begin my study abroad program in Salamanca, Spain. While taking classes in Spanish language, history and literature at the University of Salamanca, I will also be recording my observations of the culture and history of the country in this blog. My hope with this blog is not so much to give you a blow by blow of each tourist attraction in Spain, but to analyze the culture behind those sites and cultural practices.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,
    I love your blog! I already know a lot more about Spain and its people than I did before reading this. It reads well, and looks great!
    Keep it up!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete